Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Project Runway Finale


I'm kinda sad that this season of Project Runway Canada has come to an end. It was one of the best seasons of PR ever (including all the US ones). It wouldn't be such a great feat if I was only counting PRC since this was only season 2... The designers were mediocre at best (except Sunny & Biffi) but the drama was priceless.

The final 3 were Sunny Fong, Jessica Biffi, and Jason Meyers. The second the judges started talking about the collections it was clear who the winner would be. And I'm proud to say I totally called it.

I'll miss my PRC but at least I have Top Chef Masters to look forward to (NPH as a guest judge!!). Some of the contestants have been judges on the show before and I'm sure they'll be killer in the competition, especially Wylie Dufresne & Hubert Keller. If only they'd gotten Bourdain to do the show too - that would have been awesome.

0 comments: