Friday, July 31, 2009

Road Trip!!


I'm glad it's a long weekend - granted every weekend for the past few months could qualify as such in my world - but I've only got two more so I must make the most of them...

On Sunday, Chantal and I are heading out on a mini-road-trip, down to Montana for some cross-border shopping. (fingers crossed that the dollar will climb a bit more before the end of the day). Mainly I'm looking for a few things for my new apartment, and the perfect back-to-work outfit. We of course will have the necessary road-trip supplies (cookies and beef jerky), passports in hand, a camera, and an iPod ready with tunes (and hats - roadtrippin' hats). I'm excited.

As an unrelated aside, I pretty much don't care who wins SYTYCD this season. Since Janette and Ade were voted off, I'm kinda meh on the rest of them. Plus I'm not sure that bringing back the Emmy-nominated routines from last season was a good idea. It just made it ever so aparent how lackluster Season 5 has been.

Have an enjoyable weekend!!

0 comments: