Sunday, December 20, 2009

O Christmas Tree...



On Thursday I went out and got my very own Christmas tree for the first time - a nice tiny little tree for my apartment. It's about 4' tall and was just big enough to fit all the decorations I have accrued over the years. I never bothered to decorate before as I've been traveling for Christmas over the past few years.

I also convinced my mom that she should give me the old ceramic table-top tree that my grandma made years ago, so now I have two trees!!

Though I'm not exactly sure when I'll have time to enjoy them. I think there is some sort of Holiday function every day for the next week. Not that I'm complaining ;) Tomorrow is work-related party 4/4 (yeah, I know I have an awesome job) and then lots of stuff with friends and family. Luckily, I'm almost done with the Christmas shopping - I only have to get my sister-in-law's gift(s). I'm not sure exactly what to get, but at least I know where to shop. I did finish making my nephews' gifts for Christmas though, which turned out pretty well:



0 comments: