Thursday, February 19, 2009

Winter blahs...


The dull, gray winter days have left me in the mood to shake things up. Last weekend was so beautifully sunny it made it seem like spring was just around the corner. Put these two together and I decided their was only one possible course of action...

For a point of reference here's a before* picture:

.








And here's the after:
And from the side:
And the back:
I'm super happy with how it turned out. The shape of the cut is fantastic. Its a bit shorter than I had really wanted but it'll quickly grow out to the length I had in mind. She put in tonnes of layers. There is so much volume and my head feels lighter, like its floating. Loves it!!

It's actually kind of bittersweet that I've found such a fantastic hair stylist and soon I'll be moving away... Since it's an Aveda salon, the smell of my hair is heavenly right now.

I'm heading up to Ottawa for a weekend of Winterlude fun - skating and beavertails!! Enjoy your weekends and I'll leave you with one last little peek at my new look... Enjoy!!

blinged out


*I took the before picture on Tuesday, since I was having a good hair day that day. I don't think its a fair comparison when the before picture is totally heinous and the after picture is pretty.

2 comments:

Unknown on February 20, 2009 at 9:28 AM said...

So cute, I love it! You know what this means, don't you?! Hot roller it up and hello Teri Hatcher in Lois and Clark hair. Sexy, sexy!

Barb on February 20, 2009 at 9:46 AM said...

and I honestly have to say the photos don't even do it justice. It looks even better in person.