Monday, February 23, 2009

It's been 6 months...


Last August I picked myself up and moved to from London to Kingston. At the same time I changed my cellphone number. I like my new number. Its relatively easy to remember (not as good as the one I had in Boston - that was the best number ever). As the title of this post notes, that was 6 months ago. At that time I sent an e-mail to those who I felt might want to know this information had changed. I contacted banks, insurance, school, etc. It's common courtesy; what any normal person would do.

Why then am I constantly still getting phone calls for Olivia? And often from the same (514) number - Montreal area code, in case you were wondering - but from a lot of other numbers too... I have started telling the people who call that when they do talk to her, to please ask her to tell people her number has changed, kthanks. Srsly. Olivia, it's been 6 months. Tell people. Please.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as the caller isn't Elliott, it's probably not too serious. :-)