Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm such a slacker


I've been meaning to post since Sunday but daylight savings has left me feeling constantly behind.

It almost feels like a chinook today - just a bit too humid and not *quite* warm enough

I went out of town for the 3rd weekend in a row - this time to Waterloo. I had a fabulous time doing girly things with Tara (we went shopping). I found a super-cute dress (that I even tried on twice to make sure it fit), but somehow managed to give the good one back and bought the wrong size...

We went to go see the Watchmen, but it was sold out so we went for Vietnamese instead. I've had my fun - the next two weekends will find me home, writing papers - sucky, lame papers...

I watched American Idol last night for the first time in years (not counting finales). There was nothing else on my non-cable channels while I waited for Project Runway Canada... And I couldn't help but think:

What is Paula's deal? She is incomprehensible; moreso than usual. I know this isn't new news... Do the other judges even like her? I feel like they barely tolerate her. Because they're contractually obligated to.

Ryan Seacrest's head looks really tiny compared to the contestants, especially Megan.

I'm already sick of the crowd booing justifiable criticism.

Why is Gordon Ramsay there? Are we about to see an AI/HK crossover?

Why do they keep Paula on the show?!?! She ads nothing. I feel like the judges could actually give useful/better constructive criticism if she wasn't around... She's so bad, she makes me miss Mary Murphy's shriek (SYTYCD for those of you who don't know)

I'm not sure who I like best. Adam was probably the best singer but reaching down to touch screaming girls in the audience was a bit much - Really? You're doing that already? - its the first round. Get over yourself.

Well mes petit guimauves (the colourful ones of course) that's all I've got... Enjoy your Wednesday. I'm sure the owner of the red van who is getting a ticket as I look out my window is not...

0 comments: